Wednesday 6 May 2009

The First Week


My internet has been down, but its up now so I'm writing.  London has been great so far.  I've been lost, almost run over, stared down in an elevator, to the Banqueting House, to the Museum of London, and to see Peter Pan's statue.  I can hardly think of everything I've done so far so I'll just start with today . . . 

  Today was super fabulous.  After waking up and taking to Richard (he was just going to bed, tee hee)  I went to class and discovered it was a lot more easier to take notes with my laptop in professor Fielding's class.  I love the organization of the lectures.  Of course there is the Shakespeare class with Professor Larsen too.  I like that class and feel more in my element even if I don't sing praises to Shakespeare with the rest of the class.  It's not that I don't like Shakespeare, but it almost ruins it for me that every one else likes him so much.  I did my laundry (I should have brought more pants) and finished my Romeo and Juliet response paper.
I went for a walk and bought a pillow and some shampoo.  I took myself out to eat at French Cafe.  It was nice sitting at the window and writing in my journal.  I'm trying to feel more like I'm in London, I hope I feel like I am soon.  I need to go see some things I'm really interested in, that just might do it.  Sorry this first post is lame, the next will be better . . . perhaps  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetheart, it was great talking with you today. I love hearing you voice. I love the pictures. It's exciting to see what you're seeing. I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete