Friday 18 December 2009

Not Sleeping

Of all the monotonous routines of our lives, I think going to sleep and waking up are my most favorite. I love sleep, I can't get enough of it. It is wonderful isn't it? I love snuggling in the blankets, forgetting my cares and worries and the dreams, wow. Last night I went to London and got lost on Durry Lane. I love waking up half an hour before I have to wake up just to contemplate how wonderful it is to sleep. The next best part is when this really swell guy calls every morning and says sweet things to me or curses the horrible cell phone coverage. So the time honored and all together necessary routine of sleeping and waking for me doesn't seem so monotonous. I actually enjoy it, except I haven't slept tonight. I know. Take a look at when the blog is getting posted, 6:30 am is for sleeping! Why can't I sleep? I'm going to miss the whole experience of sleeping and dreaming and waking. Not today, not for me, I miss out. I have a final in an hour and a half, at least I'll be awake and alert. Is there a medical condition for people who don't sleep yet feel no signs of tiredness? I mean I have to get tired sometime and when I do, I'll be waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's called Insomnia. People that suffer from this usually are grumpier than a normal person because they constantly don't get enough sleep. Besides reading scriptures and drinking water I think sleep is one of those miracle cures that can solve almost any problem, speaking of which....zzzz...zzz...snort...zzz...

    ReplyDelete